Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ahhhhh.....Spring

I absolutely love spring...the vibrant colors coming to life are so amazing. Right now in Bloomington there are so many colors: pinks, whites, reds, purples are all among my favorites.

Driving down the road right now you'll see all these colors and it just feels right. I love how God made so many colors (and good weather to go with it.)
As I was driving the other day I thought of how God created the rainbow and all the colors in it as a promise. I also thought of a life that is devoid of color and how dark (black) that is, but even an ounce of light can quench that darkness...HOW AMAZING IS THAT!!
Even just a little of God's love can pull someone from the pit and into knowing who He is...I am ever thankful for HIS love and light in my life!!

I hope that you enjoy the beauty that God created during this spring time!!

Loving Jesus and enjoying life.

No comments: