Thursday, January 7, 2010

Struggling Today

I have this great idea for a post I want to do but it will have to wait.  I'm doing a bit of research for it so instead I will post that I'm really struggling today. 

Everyday I put Mak down for his nap and I think today will be the day he sleeps like he's supposed to. Then 20-30 min later I get really disappointed when he wakes up screaming again.  Don't get me wrong he's really a happy baby.  It's just that when he's awake, I get nothing done.

I feel like my house is always a mess...well, I don't just feel it, IT IS! This week, I've constantly had to encourage myself with "all things work together for our good."  It's a scripture from Romans but also a song that Jesus Culture sings.  In the midst of my own crying, I have to remind myself of that cause going through this is no fun at all.

I'm just tired of always having this hope and then it be turned to disappointment each day.  I've always wanted this blog to be about my life, the struggles and the victories. Today is just one of those days. If you read this please say a prayer for me today.

1 comment:

mrs. warsaw said...

Will do Elaine! If you ever want me to come over during the weekend or something and watch him so you can clean, let me know. I'll be happy too! I'll be praying for you :)