Tuesday, June 15, 2010

5 Years!!!!!

So my last full post had pictures through our time together.  For our 5 year anniversary Chad and I headed to downtown Bloomington to eat at Chipotle..then we walked around for a bit and got some yogurt at Campus Candy.  We had a lot of fun just being together...it was actually kinda funny but when you don't spend a whole lot of time together without the kids it's hard to find stuff to do.
Sean and Samaria had offered to watch our kids for a date night...umm several months ago and we hadn't taken them up on our offer so what better time to do it then our anniversary.  It was even short notice...and they still agreed. =)  Thank you for that!!  We love and appreciate you both very much!! Samaria also took these pictures of us...didn't she do a great job?

So I have a question for you all:  I really like all of these pictures...I edited them all a bit differently and I can't decide which one is my favorite since I like all of them.  I really want to put one of them on my living room wall so can you help please? =) (I apologize about the quality...I can't stand what it does to the quality when I upload them.) =(



Let me know which one you like the best in the comment section. Ok trying to number them is not working sooo...just number them from 1-4 starting with the top one.

Thank you to all!!

I have so many more blogging stories to post...I gotta get caught up...Memorial Day, Mak's milestones, a fun recipe, Amaya...etc..whew..I'm gonna do it soon!!

5 comments:

Gayla Tawanna said...

I like number 4

mrs. warsaw said...

This is a hard one... I think I like #4 also!

Unknown said...

This are really nice pics and it was hard to choose between 1 & 4, but i think i like #1 the best!
:D

Unknown said...

These are really great pics! It was hard to choose between #1 and #4, but i think I like #1 the best!
:D

Sarah Nicole said...

#4!!! Definitely #4 although I do like #1 and #2. Hehehehe!! Maybe I'm not the best at making decisions right now!