Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Amaya's 10 Month Birthday


Ok so this post was written LAST TUESDAY ALREADY but it will still work. I was going to post it with some pics but the pics will have to wait.

Today is Amaya's 10 month birthday. Some days I can't believe how fast time has gone. I wouldn't take back a minute of any of it. She is so so precious!!

She has graduated fully to "real" crawling. No more of this belly stuff. I was thinking about it and it was just about 2 weeks ago that she was still preferring the belly over her knees. She loves to pull up on anything she can find and yesterday she even climbed on a crate and tried to reach for something on the other side of the crate. It was pretty funny to see her feet up in the air as she tried out this new position (too bad I didn't have a camera).

She has 5 teeth now. Two lower ones and 3 upper ones. Only one of her upper middle ones has poked through. She decided she needed the outside ones first. I'm expecting the other middle one in about a week or so. She's been such a great 'teether'. I think we've only gotten up once with her for that reason. When she got her first one back in November, I didn't even realize that she was that close to getting one. I knew she was slobbering a lot but I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

Mom and Dad are in Florida now missing all of this snowy weather. It's so pretty right now, the snow has been falling since I got up this morning. I'm a big fan of watching snow fall. It seems like the whole world is just so peaceful. I know it make the roads slick but that is one thing I've missed about this winter. We haven't had too much of this.

Last night we met with Pastor David and Sumer to talk about our new family City group at church. I am so excited to be able to minister to other families. Right before Chad and I got married, I felt like God was calling us to minister to couples. Right now it's coming to pass and we've only been married (almost) 3 years. God is good!!


No comments: