Friday, October 3, 2008

My Man


(This wasn't the picture that I had originally wanted to post but it's a fun one anyway.)
Just wanted to dedicate this post to "My Man." He's been looking for a job for a while now and I've been very blessed to have him at home around the house while I take care of Amaya while I do some more work.
Here are just some of the things he has done:
1. Finished the deck...there are no more holes that Amaya or anyone else could fall into. Since I started this post, he has also painted the deck.
2. Made me a clothesline....I love the smell of towels and sheets that have been hanging outside.
3. Cleaned up the brush and leaves around the house.
4. Gave me a good birthday present: DVD of our wedding day. (That footage had been on tapes since the wedding - it wasn't something that we could watch without a video camera)
Thank you Chad for doing all that you do. Thank you for the advice you give me, even when it's hard to hear. Thank you for being you!! I am so thankful that God gave me you. You are my Wonderful!!

No comments: