Monday, September 15, 2008

More Cute Sayings...

I thought of a few more that I had to add...

Amaya has been saying "I love you" and last night was the cutest one I've heard. We were putting her in the crib and getting ready to leave so we told her "I love You" and she said while rubbing her eyes, "I Lub U"....oh so cute!!

She has also been saying please and thank you in sign language for a little while now but she has also started saying "thank you" verbally just the last few days.
This morning I was holding her and feeding her some of my cereal and my hand was over the area she uses to say please in sign language so she moved my hand said "mo please" and then replaced it. It was quite cute. Later she wanted more milk so I gave her some and then right after she had her drink, she said "tank u"....ahhhhh....it works. Parenting really does work. (I've always believed that but it's nice to be re-affirmed by your child.)

There are so many more that I'm sure I'm missing but I'll blog about them later. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute. Praise God, indeed, that parenting works!

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." -Galatians 6:9

I think my favorite saying of Ayo's thus far is "peek-a-loo". And my favorite saying of Ope's (who is only 6 months) is "mamamamama"... haha!

Do you have any video footage of Amaya? I would love to see some if you do!!! Oh... and of little Davin, too!