Sunday, February 22, 2009

Makiyah Lane Bollhorst

.
Our family with Grandma
He is the reason that I have not been posting for so long. I have just a few minutes before Amaya goes to bed so I thought I would try to post a few lines.


Me and baby Mak the day after he was born

So Makiyah birth was definitely less stressful than Amaya's. When we brought him home from the hospital the first two days were pretty good but after that we had some more stressful times.
There were a few nights that he cried for several HOURS not just minutes. It was quite different than Amaya. I remember just one time that Amaya cried like that and it was for about 1/2 hour. So it was stressful but in the words of Dora the Explorer, "WE DID IT."
Last week for 4 nights straight he slept between 3 1/2 hours to 5 hours straight. As you can see from my previous post that's a big deal....REALLY!! All of you new moms and dads out there understand this.

Here are some pictures from the past 4 weeks. He's 4 weeks old already! I can't believe how time flies. Ok so I was going to post more but duty calls....

More pics...


No comments: