Thursday, March 5, 2009

So many things...

Amaya had surgery for the second time at the end of January. Tonight Chad and I both noticed that the surgery scar had a bump under it. Bumps are why she had surgery in the beginning. Right now I'm frustrated and a little concerned that it seems to be returning again. If you are reading this, please pray for my little girl...we appreciate it!
I'm tired of giving her antibiotics.

So this week has been a week of not getting stuff done.
Yesterday I started washing dishes. When I was almost done, it was time to feed Mak. So I never drained the water.
Monday, I went to Walmart to get some ingredients to make soup on Tuesday. I still have not made the soup. The soup requires a lot of chopping and cutting up so it takes time and I still have not made it.
I started clearing off my huge kitchen counter...it gets cluttered again before I'm even halfway done.
Tonight I started washing dishes and well the water is still there. I had Mak in a carrier the entire time and was doing a little "go to sleep dance."
There's a ton of laundry in our bedroom needing to be folded....

....this post is halfway done and guess what? Baby Mak needs me

Ever have one of this weeks? Whew....

Here's the most recent pic of our little man.

1 comment:

Lara Jackson said...

I understand completely...and I don't even have any children. Yikes. I think I'll have to hire a personal assistant or something when that happens...lol. Praying for Amaya :)