Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good-bye Goober

This past week our outside dog Goober went to doggie heaven. On Tuesday morning Chad was out and about with Amaya and I was at home when our neighbor called to let us know that Goober had died and was outside his house. She liked to go over there at night since his renter liked to let her inside. We still don't know what happened. It could simply be old age. Chad said he thought she was about 15 years old. Here is a pic of her about 5 weeks ago with Chad and Amaya in the last big snow storm we had. I wasn't that attached to her but I am sad that she is no longer around. She's been around ever since I've known Chad and it was always nice to see her when I got home at night. I also found comfort knowing that she chased the coyotes away. She was also great with Amaya and other kids. I'm finding that I do miss her.


No comments: