Friday, August 13, 2010

From the Fair

This is for all my single ladies out there....woot woot!!

New Comebacks For Old Come-ons

Everybody's doing it!
     Really? Then you shouldn't have a problem finding somebody else.

You are so special.
    Too special to waste my virginity on you.

Don't worry, I'll use protection.
   You're gonna need protection if you don't get off me.

I love you.
   Great. But love doesn't equal sex.

You don't know what you're missing.
    Just the fear heartache, the diseases, the pregnancy....need I go on?

But I'm clean. I promise.
    And I"m gonna stay clean because of MY promise to myself!!!

You've done it before. Why quit?
    Because I can. Because I'm worth it. Because you're not.

Nothing bad's gonna happen, trust me.
    That's right, because nothing's gonna happen.

You're still a virgin? What are you waiting for?
    My wedding night. I don't need to practice with you to get it right.

THIS WAS OFF A LITTLE BOOKMARK FROM THE CRISIS PREGNANCY CENTER FAIR BOOTH.  I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY GOOD. =)  

No comments: