Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Fun Week

Last week we had a lot going on.

It started with Sunday morning. I wasn't teaching so I decided to curl Amaya's hair. I love doing this!!  She lets me play with her hair a little more now so I can actually do fun stuff. I don't know if you've noticed but I can braid it now so I do that when I can. Before she would cry the whole time I was braiding it so I didn't try it very much.


Next in the happenings was the fair. We went on wrist band night. So we had to ride at least one ride. Amaya really wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel but it had a long line so we stuck with the Carousel. I tried to do the video but it didn't work.
After the ride we went to the animal barns...Amaya loved the animals. Mak did too but only if we didn't get too close.  He was a bit afraid of the big animals (and even the smaller ones too). That surprised me a bit but you learn something new every day. =) (Notice how Chad is holding his hand... that's because he had to force him)

And one final pic of all of us that night just as we were getting ready to leave:

No comments: