Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Best of 2008!

2008 definitely has had it's ups and downs. The last part of the year has seemingly had more downs than ups but I have to admit: God is still God and He's brought us through everything we have had to face. I know there are people that have gone through more than us and we will always come out on top....this too shall pass!

January - April
I made a couple new years resolutions last year and one that I definitely stuck with was to lose all the weight from being pregnant with Amaya. I did it over several months and by April I was back to my original size.

April
Amaya celebrated her first birthday! It was fun to see her dig into the cake - she wasn't that interested in it at first but she did like the frosting. =)

May
We found out we were pregnant again! That was fun because that was in our plan.

June
We got to see Teresa again and Chad went to Czech Republic for a Mission trip.

August
We had a family vacation in Nantucket. That was a lot of fun. Amaya traveled amazingly well in the van. We went with Alice/Jason and my Mom and Dad.

September
We found out we were having a baby boy. We prayed for our baby to be a boy this time and God answered that prayer.

November
We had a rough start to November with Amaya's neck abcess but it healed pretty quickly.
We celebrated Thanksgiving with friends and family.

December
We had a fun Christmas and visited lots of family. We started with my family and then came back to Bloomington and then headed off to Illinois to visit Chad's grandparents.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: