Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Weaver family Christmas


Ok so my family does everything in a big way....not moneywise....we're just a big family. We had a lot planned over the holidays and here are some of the memories in pictures.


All the Weaver Shoes....that's a lot of feet.


Amaya playing by herself before we opened presents.


My nephew Brodie (Doug and Esther's baby)


Dewey and Denise

Wanita had a big audience as she read books to the kids.

Amaya opening her presents.

Every year we have this tradition of taking pictures of the Weaver Sisters...I was told, I should have worn something that matches. =)

The Weaver family without any of the spouses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I especially like the shoes picture.

Wow... your mom and dad are blessed with beautiful children... and four boys and four girls! Amazing!

X-MAN said...

My wife is wonderful! I enjoyed our family Christmases as well! Life with Elaine and Amaya is great and it is going to get better with the addition of our newest little one.