Saturday, September 5, 2009

Marshmallowkaylan & Lammie

We welcome the newest members of our family:
Marshmallowkaylan and Lammie (or Lambie).
Born: August 26
Weight: 14 oz.

Thank you grandma for taking Amaya to Build-A-Bear to create our new family members.

Amaya had a lot of fun and she chose a cream lamb. 

Here is the conversation Amaya and I had when I asked her what she wanted to make with Grandma.

Me: "Amaya what color do you want your BEAR to be? Black, Brown, Light Brown"
Amaya: "Just brown Mommy"
Me: "Do you want your bear to have a skirt?"
Amaya: "No"
Me: "Pants?"
Amaya: "Yes"
Me: "What color pants?"
Amaya: "Red"
Me: "What color shirt do you want the bear to wear?"
Amaya: "White"

Me: "All right, that's my girl!  Red and white."

Amaya: "Look Mommy like this bear" (she shows me her "IU" bear that has a red shirt on)

I must say (for you Samaria) my little girl is a smart one.


Here is Amaya pushing her new babies out of the store.

1 comment:

mrs. warsaw said...

Funny. So I didn't see this post until after I just commented about little miss Amaya :) I was smiling when I read what colors Amaya wanted her bear to wear. So cute! She's your girl!