Friday, April 9, 2010

Busy times

Last weekend we had an Easter Egg Hunt at our church...it was a super fun time and we saw lots and lots of families pass through.  We had a giant bouncy and giant maze set up along with FREE FOOD...FREE EASTER BUNNY PICTURES (which I had the pleasure of taking)....DID I MENTION EVERYTHING WAS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

It was tiring but sooo fun!!  I took over 350 pictures that day plus more the next on Easter Sunday.

I've spent this week cropping and saving..cropping and saving...cropping and saving....and finally got done with the Saturday pictures and now just have to finish the Sunday pictures.  If you want to check them out head on over to my photography blog: Joy For Life....Photography By Elaine.

Here's my kiddos and their Easter bunny experience...Enjoy! At first Mak's not too sure but then he's fine. =)

No comments: