Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mak is 14 months old

Yesterday Mak turned 14 months old...he's my little man!
I wrote down these words that he "mimics" or says on February 18th...guess I missed the 13 month post. =)

WORDS:
stop..."dop"
dora
ma-ma
da-da
wow..."how"
deer..."da"
doggie (after ma-ma or da-da his new favorite word)
uh-oh
meow
moo
knows that outside is looking out the window
He signs more and tries to sign please.

HE LOVES:
patty cake
playing with toys
balls
animals
reading (when he wants to read and you're sitting on the floor..doing dishes etc, he will bring you a book and proceed to sit in your lap - maybe I already shared this, I can't remember but I love it!) 
climbing
playing with Amaya
playing with Reggie
putting things in something and taking them out

He also knows when he's in trouble and tries to "run" away. 
He has very "healthy" plumbing...taking only a few seconds to drop a bomb and then it's off to playing again. =)

We love our little man.
and here's my two favorite males (I may be biased but I think it should be a magazine cover)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I agree on the magazine cover! Also Mak knows when what he is doing is wrong. On Wednesday he would open the Easter eggs swipe the chocolate and run to the conner with his back to me and proceed to unwrap the chocolate...haha Then, when I went to check on him sometimes he would give up and just hand over the candy before I got to him as if he was thinking "man she caught me again." Haha. I love your little guy he is such a joy!