Friday, March 5, 2010

Just some happenings

So today has been a super busy day thus far.  I made dinner for the Toohills...(smelled so good made me want the same thing for us tonight).  Then at 9:24 we headed to IU to do a study for Makiyah.  A little after 10 we headed to the Toohills to drop off the "wonderful smelling garlic fish and potato" meal. After chatting with Nicki for a few minutes we headed to Ellettsville for a Dora the Explorer Playdate. 

It was a lot of fun for me to meet 5 new moms that I had not met before.  All with great kids.  It's fun when the kids are starting to say sentences and they can hold short conversations with you.

Now I am back home and need to get the kids to bed...so I can take a nap too. For some reason I'm EXHAUSTED.  I've gotten a lot more done today than most days but still need to catch up on the dishes cause there's a super funny smell coming from the sink...=/

Some thing I love about living out here in the country...as I was washing Mak's bottle, I saw a wild turkey and two deer in the backyard.  Right when I got home from the playdate, I saw two falcons or hawks (I've got to figure out what they are) flying in circles above our property. For some reason I am so impressed by these creatures.  I love seeing them fly in our backyard when I'm doing dishes.  =)

And that's the end of my ramblings today.....and no that's not blood...just some barbeque sauce that exploded when he was playing with it. =)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

haha Mak seems so not intertained about the BBQ too...