Monday, March 8, 2010

Alex T photoshoot

Here's perhaps my favorite picture I've ever taken. =)  I saw this on another website and just had to re-create it. And yes these are Alex's toes.  It was a lot of fun to do this photoshoot. His siblings were very helpful especially in creating this shot.  He's going to have lots and lots of love and fun with them. I put a photo collage of some more pics from the shoot on my other blog: Joy For Life.  That blog is dedicated to my more creative side.  I don't want to combine the two since the design of this one is my personal "Life As it Happens."

I also recently thought of another creative "thing" to do.  I love being creative.  There's something that comes alive in me when I'm doing something new.  I created some crocheted hair things.  I love em...I even have more ideas of how to use them.  Maybe sometime in the future, I'll give you something to "try out"...just leave me a comment and I'll see what I can come up with. =) This picture is of a crocheted head band. 

1 comment:

X-MAN said...

That is a great cover photo of Alex -- very professional looking!