Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Final Moments of 2009

....what a year it has been.  We are sitting in our living room watching Slumdog Millionaire.  We've never seen it so we decided  to get it tonight.  We just returned from a week long trip to Shipshewana.  We were visiting my parents for the holidays.  All week, I've been trying to decide what we should do on this last night of the year.  We didn't have the energy to do much so home is where we decided to stay.

Chad and I are ringing in the new year together while the kids are asleep.  Amaya did not get a good nap today so she was out about the minute her head hit the pillow...literally.  =)  Staying at home has become commonplace with our young kiddos...it's not too bad actually.  I do look forward to partying in the new year in the future. =)

HAPPY END TO 2009!! I WILL POST MY SCARF WINNER TOMORROW!!

No comments: