Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Pics

We recently had some family and Christmas pictures taken by Darcy Holsopple.  It was absolutely freezing but we still got some great ones.  I made a new blog header out of some of my favorites. Not the one on our Christmas card this year but still some very sweet pictures.

I haven't been the best at blogging lately..I apologize.  This week started off kinda crazy. Chad came home sick on Monday and then stayed home Tuesday all day.  At the end of the day, I saw Pastor David and he asked me if I was going to email life group (something I do every Tuesday) and I said, "Oh yeah, today was Tuesday, wasn't it."  It just didn't seem like it.

Today, is officially day one of my sleep training for Makiyah.  He's been a good night sleeper for a couple months now but his daytime naps have been horrible.  I can't get anything done.  Today I've let him cry it out both times. So far the first nap it took him 2 hours to fall asleep and he just slept about 1/2 hour.  This nap, it took him about 40 min to fall asleep and we'll see how long he stays asleep.  I gotta stick with it so I can have some time during the day to do things I need to do: Like blog (haha), dishes, laundry, clean etc...

If ya think if me, you can pray that I have the patience to see this through.  I committed myself to 2 full weeks of this...I CAN DO IT!!

2 comments:

Sarah Nicole said...

The Christmas pictures are absolutely adorable!! I love it!

I pray that Mak gets to sleep easily and longer during nap time.

Roberta said...

I LOVE your pictures! Darcy does good work. Also, been thinking about you and the letting Mak cry it out. I remember going through that with my oldest. NOT fun! :( Hope it improves soon!