Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just another bump in the road...

My name for my business is not going to work after all.  I thought I was being so clever...turns out my clever is also someone else's clever and someone else's and...well you get the picture. 

So far literally ALL the names I've liked for my photography business have been taken by several other people.  There is one name..that's a maybe..that hasn't been used. But it's not totally a keeper.  It's a bit frustrating but just a little bump in the road. 

If you have any suggestions let me know...there may be something in it for ya if I happen to choose your name. =)

On another note, the other day I heard a song from probably my favorite group of all time. I've been watching, listening to this group since their son was around 1 (I think). He is now 18+ so that's a looong time.  They are a Southern Gospel group.  I think one of the main reasons I like Jeff and Sheri Easter is that they write real songs.  They sing with passion and really mean what they say.  The song I heard the other day was one of their newest songs...(BTW: I can't wait to get their new CD).  I think my family owns every single CD/cassette they have ever released. They are definitely a favorite among all of us (well, Alice, and my mom and dad that is).

Here is the song I heard recently:  Born to Climb
the video is just black on this youtube link and the song plays twice...it's not a 7 minute song..just in case you wonder. I know many of you may not like this type of music so I'll post the words...I think the song has so much meaning especially when you know that Sheri was diagnosed with breast cancer in June 2008 and spent much of the next year undergoing treatments/surgeries for that. She is now Cancer free! Praise God!!


I cannot find the lyrics so I guess you will just have to listen. =)

Look at the beautiful snow!!

1 comment:

mrs. warsaw said...

Sorry about the bump you are experiencing right now. I have one in mind that is not taken by anyone, according to google. I'll shoot it your way, along with others I think of.

I believe you're going to have the right name that fits you and your work perfectly!