Friday, February 5, 2010

My Warning Label

So the other day, I saw this warning label on my lemonade mix.
Allergy Warning: May contain traces of milk, eggs, tilapia, coconut, wheat and soy.

Ok, this is on a lemonade mix...tilapia, eggs??  What is up with that?  WEIRD! 

This got me thinking, what would my warning label look like. This is what I came up with:

Warning: May contain spontaneous bursts of frustration, joy, laughter, flatulence, and shouts.  Not responsible for outbursts of affection and bits of anger. 

I'm sure there is more I could add but for now this is it.  You heard it here...it's my warning label. 

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

This made me laugh, I have never thought about what my warning label would look like if I had one. hmm...

mrs. warsaw said...

You look pretty fierce in this picture missy! Don't hurt nobody :)