Monday, February 15, 2010

Some of my first pics...

Here are some of the pictures from the party yesterday...the lighting wasn't the best but I had fun and took a TON of pictures.  You don't have to ask me twice to snap away.
One of my favorites of the two grandmothers of baby Julia (Marty & LoraLee's little baby).  It is so fun to see some pink and purple in their house.  Don't get me wrong I love my nephews, I just love that God has blessed them with a little girl too!!

So frustrating...I'm trying to put captions under these photos and I can't...arg...so here they are.
First picture - grandmothers
Second Picture - Birthday Boys Jack & Andrew and cousin Marty (he just got in there - he was helping them unwrap...=)
Third Picture - Another birthday boy, Elijah
Fourth Picture - Nephew Tristan
Fifth picture - Nephew Brodie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures. Good job Elaine!