Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back to Normal

Chad is back yippeeee................He got back about 2 am early Thursday morning. I was super tired from having stayed up with Teresa and so he had to call me a couple times to wake me up to unlock the door. It is so nice to have him back. I know he had a wonderful time but I am definitely glad he is back. We've been able to just relax and have a good time together. It's amazing how much you can miss someone.
Tomorrow is father's day. I have something special planned for him...hopefully I can get it done. =)

I still do not have the camera so no recent pictures but I can post a funny hair picture that I think is so cute. I had her in pig tails and she has decided that it is much better with nothing in her hair. So funny.
Here's another picture of her chewing on a ball. She likes to put as much in her mouth as she can and then walk around. =) She likes to show off.


Scrapbook
This Tuesday I hosted a creative memories show...it was so much fun. LoraLee came down from Indy. Not very many people showed up but I am glad I did it b/c I learned a lot. I am definitely going to be scrapping more. I've just started my first album a picfolio album of Amaya's first year. It only has two pages done but it's a start. I had so much fun doing that. I've always like to make my own cards so now I can do cards and my scrapbook. I also began planning our honeymoon scrapbook. We have a great wedding album. I'm glad I don't have to think about that. Anyway, I think it will take me a couple years to get everything I want but at least I have a goal and a plan. =)

Teresa's gone.... ....already
It seems so surreal that she was even here. It was for such a short time. It was fun to have her here and to spend time with her but I can't believe it will be a year or more before I see her again. I know we can chat on the phone or Skype but it's different. It was definitely fun to hear her stories and to just spend time with her like "old days." I don't have any pics of her b/c she took them on her camera. Mine was in Czech Republic. I'll have to ask her to send me some. For those of you who don't know she is a missionary in Siberia - that's right...that really cold place - although she does say that it is summer right now so some days it gets close to 90 degrees...
God is using her to reach people who need Jesus!!

No comments: