Thursday, June 19, 2008

This Week

Father's Day was Sunday and I made Daddy something special. I gave him a book from Amaya and then I "fixed up" a picture for him. The book from Amaya made me cry when I read it...it's called, Daddy Will You Dance with Me?
Here is the picture I made for him:

Here are some fun pics from our time with Shipshe Mommy and Dawdy...I spent a few days in Shipshewana with my family because I had a Pampered Chef show in the area. She was trying on Dawdy's "Russian" hat.

It's all fun and games until......someone gets hurt.


Amaya was walking in - between Gramma Cheryl and I and she hit her nose on the couch...it's was a sad moment =)


Here is the moment right after when she was walking toward Chad...so cute. She is walking a lot more and will actually start walking toward something if she doesn't think too much about it. She still crawls when she wants to get somewhere fast.
On a final note, I got my hair cut yesterday and I happen to love it....=)
Check it out. It's not the greatest pic but it'll do for now.

No comments: