Thursday, June 5, 2008

When Chad's not Here Part 2

So today we went to the doctor and Amaya has some puss and fluid buildup on her left ear...Dr. Franklin prescribed antibiotics - the pink bubble gum stuff....I'm praying that it goes away quickly. I don't like seeing her sick.
I went to fill the prescription and the lady said 70.60...(ok that's what I thought she said). I had no idea how much it was going to be b/c our insurance is not that great and we have this huge deductible and I don't know what they cover for meds. Anyway, she had a little bit of an accent...it was 7.60...quite a difference huh. LOL

So today I put Amaya down for her nap and ate lunch and then I went to mow the lawn. I figured hopefully she would sleep better after I gave her the medicine. Well, she's still asleep and here I am blogging....b/c the mower went kaput...the belt that turns the blades came off...UGH...
I couldn't believe it. It seems like stuff falls apart when Chad's not here. That's why there always needs to be a "man of the house." I got half of the backyard of the rental done and I went around a tree and there it went. So there goes my hopes of getting a tan and getting the whole yard done in a leisurely way. Hopefully Ron can fix it for me. I would hate to see the yard in a few days after all the rain we had...it's high now.

I am praying the rest of the time goes by smoothly. If ya think about it you can pray for Amaya and I as we work through these last several days before he gets home. =)

No comments: