Sunday, October 4, 2009

My pretty girl!

Just couldn't do a post all about Mak and not do one for my pretty girl Amaya.

For all you Bambi lovers out there here's a good story:
This morning Amaya saw a deer outside and she said, "Mommy I go chase the deer?"
I said, "No, Amaya...we have to go to church."
Amaya said, "Daddy, kill the deer?"
....and mommy laughed!

She knows her daddy....

I forgot to add earlier: She is almost fully potty trained now.  I was training her but was always putting diapers on her when I went out.  My sisters came last weekend and because we were so busy she spent the entire weekend in diapers.  On Tuesday after they left I put her in her underwear pants (as she calls them) and she has not had a "full" accident since.  She has started to pee in the undies but has stopped.  That has been the extent of her accidents. I am so proud of her.  This is a big step.   I still put her in diapers for nap time and night time so that is the next step.  
I went to church today and she stayed dry so YAY!  Now I have to try it when I go grocery shopping....she had a diaper when I went Friday but she stayed dry the entire time...woohoo.

1 comment:

mrs. warsaw said...

I'm so happy for you and your precious princess! I can only imagine how great it feels to see your little one becoming a "big" girl! As I tell you all the time, she's a cutie ;)