Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What are they talking about?

So Samaria and I were talking about getting ideas for blog posts and I'm STUCK!

Here is one of the ideas we talked about that I've seen before.
Go to your picture files go to the third file and find the fourth picture and blog about it. Well, I have to say the fourth picture was not a good picture so I went to the third pic and it included my mom and she would rather not be on here soooo I went to the fifth picture.

This is a picture of my brother, Mervin on the left and my bro-in-law, Doug on the right. They were getting ready for my brother, (DeWayne) Dewey's wedding.


What do you think they are talking about?

2 comments:

mrs. warsaw said...

I have no idea, but it looks pretty deep. You should send this to them and see if they remember what they were talking about. I'm going to do the challenge. Check out my blog soon.

Anonymous said...

politics, their jobs, or religion.