Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A new Baby Girl

Today I thank you Jesus for a new baby girl: Julia Noelle Weaver!

I thank you that she is healthy.
I thank you that she has fully developed lungs.
I thank you that she has a healthy cry.
I thank you that she is a girl.
I thank you that LL's recovery is swift.
I thank you for a complication free birth.
I thank you for the precious gift of life.
I thank you for answered prayers.
I thank you that her brothers will transition well to having a new baby in the house.

Yesterday, I got the message that my brother, Marty and LL had their baby. I knew it could happen at anytime but I didn't know it was happening yesterday.  IT WAS A GIRL!! I am so happy for them.  I know LL has wanted a girl and I prayed that one day they would have a girl.  When I got the txt, I started shouting and doing a little dance and Mak started crying...OOPS! I've been buying stuff for what I was hoping was a little girl.  They had done an ultrasound but she had hidden her goods (good girl). =)  Hopefully I'll get to see her on the way home from Shipshe on Satuday!  

Weaver Family Count
Boys: 13
Girls: 6

2 comments:

mrs. warsaw said...

Yay for a baby girl! After looking at the family count, the girls are severely out numbered. I can't wait to see a picture of your new niece. Tell Marty and LL that I said congrats!

Teresa Saksa said...

I'm so happy! I love the Weaver family (and Bollhorsts!):) Now its time for you to add to the girl count and have a new little girl!!!:)