Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

 
This is my first time of doing this "not me" Monday post.  What the heck...why not try it...I find it hilarous!

The past few weeks it was not me that has been watching Days of Our Lives because I got hooked on the "baby switch" story. It was not me that watched it online when I missed an episode.  It was not me that gave my husband updates - just in case he wanted to know.  It is definitely not me that is taping it right now because I would have missed a few minutes while putting Amaya to bed.
 
It was not me last night that had to give Amaya a shower 15 min before leaving for church because it was not me who allowed her to have a huge sucker getting it all over her hair and clothes.  Nope definitely not me. It was not me who saw Mak playing in the toilet while giving Amaya a shower (it was clean) thankfully!  It was not me who YELLED at Chad to come get Mak  - I would definitely not do that.

It was not me who showed up 20 minutes late to a Children's ministry meeting. Not me cause I'm always on time. It's not me who is known for being tardy...that's not me..you must be talking about someone else. It's not me who has stacks and stack of laundry - all clean - in the bathroom and a load in the washer. It's not me who should be doing that right at this moment.  It's not me who is using my free time to blog a bit.  I would never do that...not me! 
and...it's definitely not me that threatens Amaya with spanking for peeing in her pants...I would NEVER do that.  I would never allow something like that to happen in my house.  It's not me who says "Be Quiet" to Mak when he keeps crying while I'm trying to watch something on TV...definitely not me!  
It's not me that made fun of my husband last night for saying something (not funny).  I wouldn't laugh at my husband and make him feel bad...certainly not me!!
and it's not me who would post an interesting picture of my daughter on my blog...




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Man, I totally need to get back into Days of our lIves!!! I miss that! Great post!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

hahaha! This is my first "Not Me" Monday as well. I used to be an avid Days of Lives watcher too. They never run out of crazy story lines do they? :)

Sabrina said...

Thank you for keeping it real P Elaine!